Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Live With Love


Hi guys!

It has been over a month since I last updated my blog. So many things have happened. Whew.

Anyway, just want to share this short message that one of my co-workers IM-ed me last valentine's day. 
Yeah, I know it was like ages ago. XD



Live With Love

Life is beautiful. And love greatly magnifies that beauty.
Love has no reason. It is the reason.
Give love, and you have even more. 
Live with love, and you live with all the richness life has to offer.
Let yourself love sincerely, without expectation, just because that love flows naturally from who you are. 
Let go of the pretenses, fears and inhibitions, and live with the love that is at the center of you.
Live with love, and it brings out the best in you. 
Think, speak and act from a perspective of real, authentic love, and the result is genuine and growing fulfillment.
Live with love. For love will carry you forward like nothing else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment